information & guidelines
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Complete an online application to trade form, include plenty of information.
Step 2: Your application will be carefully assessed, and we will notify all applicants of the outcome.
Step 3: Pay the invoice for your pitch to confirm your booking.
· Submitting this form does not automatically guarantee you a place at the market.
· Each year ALL traders must reapply.
· All our waiting lists are refreshed and a successful application in a previous year does not automatically guarantee a pitch in subsequent years.
· We are not able to offer pitches to every trader who meets our criteria.
· We encourage you to give as much information in your application as possible, with reference to the criteria (outlined below) in order to help us make our selection. Please give as much information in your form as possible. Images of previous market stalls / exhibitions along with images of your current stock.
· You should leave plenty of time to apply for a specific market date. We cannot guarantee that applications submitted less that two weeks before a market date will be assessed in time.
We are looking for designers / makers / creators who:
· Offer products made with skilful, innovative design
· Are knowledgeable, passionate and skilful craftspeople
· Deliver an interesting and eye-catching display
· Adhere to environmental and ethical principles
· Use recyclable, biodegradable or recycled packaging and customer bags
· Our Maker Market is held indoors at The Henhayes Centre, TA18 8DA
· Tables are provided and are approximately 2m x 1m
· You will be expected to cover your table with a cloth
· Pitch Price £15.00 we reserve the right to amend pitch fees with 3 months’ notice of any market
· Electricity can be supplied at an extra cost of £5.00
· All traders must carry up to date Public Liability insurance of at least £5 million.
· All traders must thoroughly read, agree and adhere to the Terms and Conditions regarding conduct and regulations at the market. Failure to do so will result in individuals not being invited to trade. These are available to view at any time via our website and on the application form.